Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Wonderful Day!

Today we went to downtown San Antonio. We walked around a park that had nice waterfalls. There was a cottage that had beautiful flowers all around. But all those beautiful flowers paled in comparison to one rose, Sierra Rose. There in the garden I started spinning her around and saying,"Wee". As I was spinning her, she SMILED! I spun her around more and she smiled every time. You cannot imagine how wonderful it is to see her smile! We are praising the Lord for her beautiful smile.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh I'm so happy for you. I bet it ways great to see Sierra smile. I'm just so happy she smiled for you praise the Lord for her beautiful smile.

Daniel, Jonathan, & Micah said...

Oh, this is HAPPY NEWS!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D Thank you, Lord!

Vanessa said...

oh thank the LORD! I am so happy for you I am crying!! :) BTW, the book you gave me is above and beyond fantastic! thank you!